Production Supervisor, Greyston Bakery
We are searching for a Production Supervisor for our Bakery located in Yonkers, New York.
- Lead bakery operations to ensure product quality and efficiency of operations
- Lead the production organization through effective planning, organizing, scheduling, monitoring, training, employee motivation, coaching & counseling and communication
- Ensure manufacturing practices and Bakery operation is in compliance with GMPs, HACCP, OSHA, and FDA through training and execution
- Identify and resolve any equipment, ingredient, or operational issue that could impair the successful operations
- Monitor production costs versus standard and implement plans to drive efficiency
- Develop and execute standard work and process controls for new products
- Supervise, develop and coach direct reports through goal setting, clear expectations and regular communications
- Enforce all company rules, policies, and procedures are met and in conjunction with Human Resources provide disciplinary action when necessary
- 5 days per week, typically Monday to Saturday leading and 8 hour shift.
Educational Level/Training and/or Licenses/Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent Experience: 5-10 years of Manufacturing/ Bakery Experience preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Leadership and development of production personnel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to research problems, present recommendations and implement solutions
- Manage multiple tasks and be flexible by adjusting priorities.
- Work with all levels of management
- Solid computer skills, Excel, Word and Outlook
Please send resume/cover to Abigail firstname.lastname@example.org.