Marketing & Development Manager of Corporate Giving
At Greyston, we create thriving communities through the practice and promotion of Open Hiring, which means we provide employment opportunities to people regardless of their background or work history, while offering them the support necessary both to succeed in the workplace and to thrive in the community. With our history as a social justice pioneer, Greyston is recognized as one of the country’s leading social enterprises that provides individuals opportunities for employment. Our philosophy fuels community development and a commitment to human growth and potential. With tremendous interest in socially responsible business and growing awareness of the massive economic dysfunction driven by poverty, recidivism and a lack of job opportunities for people with barriers, Greyston is poised to capitalize on these factors by launching the Center for Open Hiring as a focal point for generating and measuring social innovation impact.
We are looking for a highly motivated, go-getter to help support and grow our Corporate Gifting and Online Web Shop. You will be responsible for generating and growing a significant portion of revenue, using entrepreneurial drive and creativity to attract and create long lasting relationships with clients. You will ensure campaigns and promotions are fully supported and provide recaps to all stakeholders in a timely manner. You will prospect and cultivate new corporate and VIP gift accounts, pursuing new potential customers from multiple industries. You will seek opportunities to develop ongoing business, such as conferences, events, industry festivals, weddings, hotels, etc. You will maintain and manage accounts, as well as existing ones, and will work closely with Marketing Director on curation.
- Work on corporate gifting and Greyston.org web shop strategy and growth plan
- Work with vendors and suppliers for corporate gifting and manage inventory and supply needs
- Help create marketing materials and manage outreach for corporate gifting
- Manage key online promos and gifting periods- creative project management, timelines, and recaps
- Help create and manage promotional calendar for greyston.org web shop
- Manage assets and needs for social media, email and digital requests for Greyston Bakery
- Liaison between 3rd party e-commerce partners and manage day to day requests
- Manage fulfillment for web shop, corporate gifting, and 3rd party partnerships
- Review and determine local Westchester/NYC events that we should participate in to generate corporate orders for Holiday and on-going company needs
- Leverage B Corp partnership for corporate gifting
- Send out samples to influencers to promote Greyston e-commerce and corporate gifts
- Responsible for the processing, billing, and shipping of daily orders including: web shop and corporate gift sales
- Manage customer service for corporate gifting and web shop sales
- Document and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
Work Days & Work Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm
Educational Level/Training and/or Licenses/Certifications
5 years, Preferred Food industry but not needed
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work independently, prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ability to be highly resourceful and possess strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and analytical skills.
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, trust and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Mission-driven; passionate about Greyston’s Social Justice Commitment.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Positive interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external partners and customers.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to work effective independently.
- Problem-solver, organized, focused, personable, poised, and creative.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org