Executive Chief Assistant to the CEO
The Executive Chief Assistant to the CEO is a fundamental member and liaison to the Executive Team who is experienced working with minimal oversight and autonomy. The incumbent will have non-profit experience leading pertinent and high-profile administration and ensuring successful execution of commitments for C-Suite and Board of Directors. In addition, but not limited to, career accomplishments will include researching development strategies, orchestrating projects and deadlines, planning events, interpreting analytic data, creating presentations, recording and transcribing meeting minutes, and writing communication materials succinctly using American English grammar.
- Non-profit experience with a mission focused on social justice and/or creating an inclusive economy (e.g. Habitat for Humanity).
- Two years working in a similar role reporting to the President and/or CEO with responsibility for Board of Director activities and engaging with clients and donors.
- Ability to travel within the metro area and work outside the core traditional business hours, which may include occasional weekends and additional hours based on business need (work week = 40 hours and core business is conducted from 9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Advanced software skills using:
- Outlook (Simultaneously managing multiple calendars and email accounts with proxy access);
- Word (redlining, blacklining, mail merge, formatting, layout design);
- Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, macros, graphs/charts);
- PowerPoint (importing data, grouping, formatting/layout design, image manipulation, templates & masters);
- Publisher (brochures, newsletters, event flyers); and
- Visio (working with images/styles, uploading changes from Excel, arranging objects, creating project management materials and/or organizational charts).
- Experience working in one or more of these areas is a plus: fundraising, global branding, consumer packaged goods (CPG), and/or the Public sector.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, vision, prescription, dental insurance, company paid life insurance, long-term disability, flex spending, 401K, paid time off, commuter benefits and employee assistance program.
Greyston is committed to creating equitable employment opportunities for all individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why join us?
At Greyston, we create thriving communities through the practice and promotion of Open Hiring, which means we provide employment opportunities to people regardless of their background or work history, while offering them the support necessary both to succeed in the workplace and to thrive in the community. With our history as a social justice pioneer, Greyston is recognized as one of the country’s leading social enterprises that provides individuals opportunities for employment. Our philosophy fuels community development and a commitment to human growth and potential. With tremendous interest in socially responsible business and growing awareness of the massive economic dysfunction driven by poverty, recidivism and a lack of job opportunities for people with barriers, Greyston is poised to capitalize on these factors by launching The Center for Open Hiring at Greyston as a focal point for generating and measuring social innovation impact.